Its MARCH........


Its March, the sun is shining hot and the winter is shrinking in the shades, the month of daffodil, pieces, Women’s Day and my birthday. My younger brother and me both celebrates our birthdays in the month of march, being younger he gets the opportunity to celebrate his day just before that of mine, on 15th march and follows by my day on 16th march. March brings the feeling of examination, those sleepless nights over books and notes and last moment guessing and scribbling through note book to search the never heard topics Hhhuuu.... Also its the month to celebrate ‘Holi’ the festival of colors, friends and lots of water.
This march I completely dedicate to the special women of my life, my mom, my teachers, my mentors and all time favorite my friends (especially Maddy & Sangu this is exclusively for U).
The Quilled Trinkets I made were an inspiration I got from one of my roommate, Madhura. She is queen of quilling and a treasure of my life. Sangu your style can carry and compliment some of my handmade paper trinkets.
Hope you will love theeeemmmm………. 


Inspired from the Nature




The bright sun and the soft breeze of spring came with the brilliant colors, and so are these Trinkets inspired from the nature.



The Red Grapes…..




This is a combination of red and black layers of 2mm quilled strips from hobby idea, arrange in grape style and are perfectly coated with sealant to make them completely water resistant.










The Pink Guava…..






The perfect combination of colors from pink guava is the origin of these pair of paper ornament. 2 mm Quilled paper strips faultlessly sealed to make water resistant and match the vibrant wears of spring collection.








The Kiwi attitude…..








Representing the sweet kiwi with tangy little seeds inside, these little green-purple colored trinkets tried to follow your sweet and naughty attitude.









The Red Beetle…






The Red beetle from the stories of Doctor Chaos has now a new secret look and appears as paper quilled jewels for your ears.







Traditional you…..




Here are few fusions to fit with your traditional look and these smart paper quilled trinkets are exclusive accessories that goes along with your attire.












Smart and independent bold and colorful just like you are the paper quilled charms for your traditional collection.









Some more……..












Friends hope you enjoyed them...............................



Some of my favorite blogs you might like
  • http://quillynilly.blogspot.in/
  • http://www.weupcycle.com/
  • www.khaugiri.blogspot.com





Comments

  1. Thanks Sweetheart... :) Your friendship is one of the most precious treasures of my life..
    Can't forget the school days, the camps, the hikes.... Ahhhhh... awesome memories na :) ??

    I just realized, I am smiling :) when I am writing theses lines.. that's the beauty of our friendship :)

    No matter how far we are.. our friendship is like breeze .. always around :)

    Thanks for being my Friend.
    Love you Hamesha .. <3
    -- Sangu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool .I was also making a flower pot with papers ,but idea as trinkets is truly awesome.
    Gift some of them to me :P and keep making such beautiful crafts dear .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recycled Art...

Home Decore - Glass Art