Its MARCH........ Its March, the sun is shining hot and the winter is shrinking in the shades, the month of daffodil, pieces, Women’s Day and my birthday. My younger brother and me both celebrates our birthdays in the month of march, being younger he gets the opportunity to celebrate his day just before that of mine, on 15 th march and follows by my day on 16 th march. March brings the feeling of examination, those sleepless nights over books and notes and last moment guessing and scribbling through note book to search the never heard topics Hhhuuu.... Also its the month to celebrate ‘Holi’ the festival of colors, friends and lots of water. This march I completely dedicate to the special women of my life, my mom, my teachers, my mentors and all time favorite my friends (especially Maddy & Sangu this is exclusively for U). The Quilled Trinkets I made were an inspiration I got from one of my roommate, Madhura. She is queen of quilling and a treasure of my life. Sangu y...
Popular posts from this blog
Choclate Game
2015 has arrived with new things to play with and Live Out Loud. I gave my new year a sweet chocolaty start, how was yours!!.. Hear I present my new chocolate creations, chocolate candies and chocolate sticks. Yes–you can make your own chocolate! These chocolates are super simple and easy to make. They have a beautiful shine and are too pretty to eat. These gorgeous candies are all time hit gifts for anyone you love and comes with an assured smile. The best part is, you can customize them to suit your taste a dd crispy rice cereal or finely chopped nuts. White, Milk or Dark, whatever is your choice.... All you need to do is Melt, mold, refrigerate and done... Perfection and design ides follows as you practice more. Only CAUTION is share as much as you can, this will make you more Happier this year. Ohh.. I forgot having a company while you make this sweet creations helps a lot Pack them in your own style an...
"The Summer & the Umbrella"
My love for colors has transformed many Winters into Spring & Autumn, well its time for Summer to enjoy my shades of love. Of all the seasons, Summer is my favorite because of the bright sun, the yummy mangoes and the long evenings and the pleasant morning. Here I present "The Summer & the Umbrella" in my own words... "The Summer & the Umbrella" "While the summer is visiting these days in the noon and the winter meets me in the night. Soon the sun will be dominating & the love of the nature will be found lying below the trees. While the birds will wake up early and the children will be playing late in the evening. With my not so changed routine I may walk with you till the Sun gets frosty." The hand painted Umbrella I painted those black boring umbrellas with My Shades of Love and here is How U Can DIY 1. Trace your design on the umbrella , bordered with safety tapes. 2. Apply one or two coat of texture wh...





















Comments
Post a Comment